Pranayama – a must-course leading you to self practice
by Pradeep Gowda
M.Sc Yogic Science, E RYT 500, RPYT, RCYT
Date: 2nd March to 6th March
Time:11:30am to 01:00pm(1 and half hours each day)
Place: Indiranagar Studio
# 42, HAL III stage, 80ft rd. Opp: Empire restaurant/ BSNL office
Above Vijaya bank, Bangalore.
- Practice from Asta-kumbhakas of the classical texts (Eight Classical Pranayamas)
- Physiology of Breath and Prana
- The correct practice of Bandhas and Ratios
- Lifestyle, Diet, Right season for Pranayama Practice
- Building a self practice of Pranayama to address personal needs.
- Atleast 6 months of Regular Asana Practice
- No physical exertion during the Pranayama course
- Above 18 years of age
- Please register by making the payment. Limited slots available.