- Are you new to yoga & would like to have one-on-one expert guidance in the fundamentals of the practice?
- Are you an experienced student who wishes to transcend particular blockages and fears in your practice?
- Do you have specific needs, such as injuries, health conditions that you wish to work on?
Personal Yoga – Find Your Personal Breathing space at a1000yoga.
A welcome class for those who are new to yoga. The right approach to a yoga session, do’s and don’ts of yoga are explained along with how and why yoga works. Sessions are interactive with explanation of benefits and contra-indications, importance of relaxation, lifestyle and diet changes.
Learn how to get the most out of the yoga postures, and just as importantly, how to prevent hurting yourself by:
- Right alignment in every posture
- Being aware of where and how the posture works
- Effortlessness in doing a practice, disengaging unnecessary effort.
- Right coordinating of Body and Breath.
Whether you’re a beginner or advanced practitioner, a private lesson can really enhance the progression of your practice. With on-hand certified teachers, one-on-one session is tailored to fit the needs of each individual practitioner, so beginners can work on the fundamentals and more experienced students can work on deepening the experience.
Our teaching method focuses on alignment and attention to detail; our style is relaxed, helping you discover your limitations without judgment. Use of props allows you to safely learn the poses. The informative yet structured style of our teachers is non-technical and equally popular with young and old, yogis and non-yogis, corporates and the home-makers.
- Pre-post natal,
- Therapy etc.
- Introduction to Yoga for beginners
- Advancement in practice
Pre-book your slots to suit your convenience, in Sets of 5 sessions.