MIND your business…Yoga of Abundance.
For the yogi who honestly share’s the knowledge of yoga to those in need, Sustenance is of paramount importance. This requires efficient management of Money. Money is a form of Energy, its Neutral and its Useful. It is some ways we use money that is flawed and not money itself.
Get insights of running a successful business build around Yoga from experienced yoga teacher and leader Pradeep Govinda Gowda, founder, a1000yoga. His yoga practice and teaching experience of more than 15 years, combined with overall business experience of 15 years and specific business of yoga experience of over 8 years makes him an ideal person to have as a Mentor.
Time to take charge of your Business, The yogic way.
A workshop on “Business dynamics of Yoga”MIND your business : yoga of abundance
Who should attend?
Person needs to be a yoga teacher with an objective of following:
- About to start teaching at apartments, studios, corporate or personal sessions
- Already teaching and want to have a successful, long career with abundance
- Already teaching and need to know what it takes to open a Yoga studio
Modules of the workshop :
Format: Case studies, Group activity and Presentations. The workshop will have 4 modules of 1.5 hours each:
- Scope of Business – Market size and value, Segments, Future
- Setting up and Operations – Infrastructure cost, operational cost, Billing, Hiring,
Training and scheduling Staff and teachers
- Legality, Compliances, Accounting and Taxes
- Marketing – online and offline
Take away from the course: Clarity on :
- Career as a successful yoga teacher / workshop facilitator : based on financials
- Do you have what it takes to teach Yoga and run a business at the same time
- Starting and managing a successful Yoga studio
By Pradeep Gowda : – Founder, a1000yoga
M.Sc Yogic Science,E RYT 500, RPYT, RCYT
Date: 23rd & 24th May 2015
Time: 11:30am to 3:00pm.
Venue: a1000yoga, Indiranagar studio.
#42, HAL, 3rd stage, 80ft rd, Above Vijaya Bank, opp: Empire Restaurant/BSNL office.
For Further Query Call Us 9019101000 (choose IVR 4) or E-Mail Us firstname.lastname@example.org