ANZ bank, Citrix, Decathalon, EGL, HP, IBM, Misys, Oracle, Swiss embassy, Target, Technicolor, Unilever, Vidal, DMG mori, Flowserve, Toyota, Xerox, British telecom, Vodafone, Informatica, Sagezza, Cloud nine, PLaY, Opteamix, Accenture, Canara bank, HSBC, Avnet, Wipro and many others.
from tension and fatigue in your workplace to alertness, stamina and greater productivity
a1000yoga brings the ancient tradition of yoga and the benefits of this practice into context with our modern-day challenges in work and life. Problems like stress, muscular pain, spondylitis, slip disk, hypertension, hyper acidity, arthritis and sleeping disorders are engulfing not only the older population but also the young. Our corporate yoga classes are in answer to prayers for relief from constant stress at work, meeting demanding deadlines, multi-tasking, long working hours on the computer, long phone calls, irregular eating habits, rigorous travel, night shifts/ odd working hours etc.
When your tiring and long work hours make it tough to get to classes as much as you’d like, we bring yoga to your workplace.
Corporate Yoga is a great employee benefit and preventative health measure to heal, energize, improve bonding and keep employees happy and healthy.
Our on site Program is more than just exercise and relaxation. It is more than a general yoga class and more than a conventional course in stress management. It is a complete program for mind-body health, personal challenges and acceptance.
The sessions comprise of a series of Asanas, Pranayama, meditation, and relaxation techniques and are non-competitive. Every practitioner works at their own comfortable level of intensity. First time yoga students will feel perfectly comfortable working alongside more experienced students. Personal attention is given to participants with specific health problems.
Learn to relieve eye strain, neck pain, back pain, shoulder strain, carpal tunnel etc. with simple modifications to postures at your own personal work space. Easy to do and remember, these sessions can help discover the new and younger you with just 3 to 4 minutes of self-help, 4/5 times a day.
We offer scientifically designed different package programs that can be tailored to your need and the needs of your employees.
- Groups of any size are welcome.
- Classes can be scheduled before work, after work or during lunch break.
- Length of classes can range from 45 min to 90 min.
- Corporate Programs range from 8 to 12 weeks.
- Please request a quote from us, giving details about special needs, number of participants, duration, number of sessions, day and time feasible for you.
Corporate Yoga Workshops and retreats.
- Based on Yoga and Ayurvedic principles, know your personality better, choose the right lifestyle, diet, nature of job and improve your interpersonal relationship. Understanding Yoga, its practices and making it a part of your life.
- Workshop for beginners as well as advance-level practitioners to learn the ancient art of conscious breathing. Learn breathing exercises that can work for you in your daily life and home, practice to energize your body, relax your mind, fuel your spirit, and enhance your overall health. It allows you to learn not only traditional pranayamas but also some preliminary breathing patterns.
- An hour’s session that focuses on the benefits of yoga at your desk, in your car, in the flight or when standing. It is excellent for people who are short on time and yet wish to inculcate a moment of yogic awareness and health in their life.
- A guided meditative session, teaching participants how to maintain a relaxed, focused, and clear mind in the midst of a busy schedule. Maintain good judgment, stay goal-oriented, and enhance physical, mental and emotional health through brief relaxations, simple meditations, and self-observation exercises.
Contact Our Initiatives champion at
Anuj Seth: +91-903 614 1000,