Want to open a Yoga Studio ?
AFFILIATE: a1000yoga Affiliate option is open ONLY to a graduate from a1000yoga Academy. Graduates please contact your course co-ordinator for considering an Affiliation.
The other way we can help you pursue your dream of setting up a yoga studio is through consultation.
CONSULTANCY: In keeping our vision alive and with our vast experience in operating professional and commercially viable Yoga studios / wellness centers, we offer consultancy services as detailed below
1. Feasibility assessment of a location for setting up a Yoga Studio
2. Assessment and setting up of a yoga facility in Schools, Hospitals, Office spaces and Spas.
3. Formats and options available based on the feasibility report
4. Consulting on Setting up an efficient, practical, cost effective infrastructure with future business growth in mind.
5. Branding and Marketing related consultation based on strong Yogic principles and modern best practices.
6. Sales and Operational processes: Sales followup, Invoicing, Attentance, Renewals, Accounting, Monthly Sales reports, class scheduling, Staff & teacher training of a Yoga studio.
7. Social media and online presence and marketing. Online enrollment and payments.
Consultancy available across India and International locations
Pradeep Sattwamaya (Deep)
Founder and Director
Pradeep is an engineering graduate, entrepreneur, and an avid sports enthusiast. He draws immensely from his international experiences, a wealth of knowledge specific to Yoga, Ayurveda, Traditional Wellness and their application to modern maladies.
He started practicing yoga as a seven year old, learning classical asanas from his father and later in life devoted full time to studying yoga, graduating M.Sc. program in Applied Yogic sciences (from the world’s first yoga university, Bihar Yoga Bharathi, Munger, India, with a university gold medal).
He has been teaching yoga in Mysore, Bangalore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Colombo, and Hyderabad and is adept at Bihar, Iyengar and Astanga schools of yoga. Pradeep currently heads a1000yoga and facilitates teacher training courses at the 200 hour, 500 hour levels and specialization yoga courses for Prenatal, Sports and Children. He has been training and mentoring over 750 budding yoga teachers since 2006.
With over 14 years of experience in the wellness industry in India and South east asia, Pradeep has seen the evolution and adaptation of the industry to growing needs. He has successfully designed and implimented yogic programs in Schools, Workplaces, Sports and Therapy. His entrepreneural accumen and vast experience makes him an ideal expert to consult in the Wellness segement (Yoga in particular).
If you are passionate about yoga, and would like to bring this experience to your community, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org